Lost your Pet?
The Humane Society of Genesee County has a few tips that could help you to relocate your pet:
- Come to our facility and fill out a “Lost” report.
- Bring a current photo of your pet and current vet records.
- Post your lost pet on Facebook, MLIVE.com, Craigslist & “For the Love of Louie” sites
- Contact your local Veterinarians, groomers & Animal Control.
- Be sure to visit our shelter every few days to view the animals. We welcome new animals daily.
Note: Depending on the length of time your pet may have been with us, there may be a charge to have them returned to you.
Found a Pet?
You just found a pet…now what?
- Call us at 810.744.0511 and we’ll file a “Found” report on the animal
- Post the found animal on Facebook, MLIVE.com, Craigslist & “For the Love of Louie” sites
- Contact your local Veterinarians, groomers & Animal Control