Homepage Services Cruelty Complaints

Help us help the animals of Genesee County.

You have the power to help an animal in need. HSGC has an experienced animal cruelty investigator on staff to help rescue animals in need. Here is how the process works:

  • Fill out the form below. Your information is strictly confidential, and will not be shared.
  • Your name and phone are not required, but for follow-up purposes and questions, it is recommended that you include it.
  • Be accurate with your information and complete with all information.
  • Please be aware that your request may take a few days for a response. 
  • We respond to calls within Genesee County.

    File a Cruelty Complaint

    Additional Details

    Interested in contributing to the HSGC?