Saturday, November 19, 2022
Captain’s Club at Woodfield
10200 Woodfield Dr.
Grand Blanc, Mi 48439
Benefiting the Humane Society of Genesee County. Tickets are $100/per guest.
- 6:00-7:00PM – Champagne and Hors d’oeuvres
- 7:00PM -Dinner and Auction
For any questions, please contact Mari Brooks – firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 810-275-0433.
Served Dinner Presentation:
- White and Red Wines
- Garden Fresh Salad – Fresh Field Greens Topped with Red Onion, Grape Tomatoes, and Sliced Cucumbers. Our House Made Vinaigrette & Ranch Dressings.
- Bakery Fresh Rolls and Butter
Entrees Buffet Presentation:
- A. Signature Chicken Pesto – Char-Grilled Chicken Breast Topped with Basil Pesto Cream Sauce.
- B. Tenderloin Beef Tips – Tender House Butchered Beef Tenderloin Braised and topped with hearty Mushroom Demi Glace.
- C. Pan Seared Salmon – Pan-Seared Salmon Nested a Top a Bed of Wilted Kale with Grape Tomatoes, Red Onion, and Olive Oil.
- D. Ratatouille (Vegan/Vegetarian) – Fresh Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Eggplant, Onions, Fresh Herbs Garlic, and Roma Tomatoes tossed with Parmesan Cheese.
- Garden Fresh Green Beans – Fresh from the Garden Roasted with Fresh Herbs.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Our Creamy Mashed Potatoes Loaded with Roasted Garlic & Herbs.
Served Dessert Presentation:
- Dual Mousse with Berries -A Duo of Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate Mousse layered with Fresh Berries and Raspberry Coulis.
- Freshly Brewed Coffee & Assorted Tea’s
Registration and Payment Options:
Please register online below by November 12, 2022.
Upon submitting the form you will be forwarded to PayPal where you can either pay with your PayPal account or Credit Card. A PayPal account is not required to complete payment.